Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our first lake trip of the summer!

Thursday night after I rushed home and we finished packing up the car, we headed to the lake for the weekend. This weekend we stayed in a little cottage with my mom, step dad, two sisters, and brother in law. It was a packed house but lots of fun. Not to brag but I have the best family and there is nothing that I would rather do than spend time with them and one of our favorite things to do together is go to the lake. Due to all the rain in our area lately the water was up alot. There were no beaches to stop at so we stopped at a closed campground that was partly flooded. The water was really cold but it usually is this early in the summer. My mom finally got Emma Grace in the water after several tries. She had fun once she was in there. I only got in once because we all decided to jump in together and I got right back out because it scared Emma Grace when I jumped in. I am sad the weekend is over but we will be back next weekend and several after that. Oh and thank you God for the most BEAUTIFUL weather. Here are a few pics from this weekend and by the way I ruined my camera this weekend so I am taking suggestions on a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment