Saturday, June 20, 2009

Potty Training Fun!

I really can't believe that I am at this point in my daughter's life. Is she really old enough? Anyways, I really want Emma Grace to be finished or close to finished with diapers by the time she turns two. Well that happens in September so we better get busy! I have read several different articles on the best way to do it, but I think I will let it happen the way it happens. She has only gone one time in the potty but she loves to sit on the potty chair, and stand on it, and put her foot in it...etc. She has started holding her diaper when it is wet or dirty and wants it changed, if I could only get her to tell me before it is. So lots of fun is ahead of us! Wish me luck and I would love any advice! Oh, and here are a couple of pictures that I couldn't help but post. P.S. she did this on her own....I didn't stage it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment